This ear moulds multi-pack for radio Earpiece don’t block the ear canal, allowing for comfortable extended wear and the ability to hear clear sounds as well as radio transmissions.
This ear moulds multi-pack for radio Earpiece is made from high-quality materials that make it durable at the same time it is lightweight.
To use this ear lobe, simply remove the nipple from your coil tube and replace it with the ear lobe. Place the earmold pointed stem into the ear canal with the larger lobe upward. Place the half round circle of the earmold into the ear folds natural grove surrounding the ear canal.
- Left & Right Earmoulds
- Silicone left side earmould for acoustic tube headsets and earpieces.
- An excellent alternative to the standard silicone mushroom tip.
- This earmould comfortably stays in place for long periods of time and during aggressive head movement.
- Hold the ear mould with the size mark facing you, insert the elbow of the clear tube into the ear mould as shown in Pic A.
- When inserted correctly, the top tip should be underneath the clear tube. Note that the clear tube should incline forward relative to the ear mould front edge as shown in Pic A.
- Circle the clear tube around the ear as shown in Pic B.
- Place the canal of the ear mould into the ear canal.
- Push the top tip, bottom tip and band into the ear bowl.
- You should feel secure and comfortable.
- For hygiene reasons earpiece gel insert cannot be returned unless faulty!
Need Earpiece? Click here